TURNER FREE LIBRARY
Old Colony Library Network
¡Busque en el catálogo de la biblioteca libros, películas, juegos y más!
Innovar. Descubrir. Conectar.
Can't get to the library in time to get your holds? No problem! Pick up your holds 24/7 regardless of whether the library is open via our outdoor lockers.
Picking up holds from the lockers:
1. Log in to your OCLN library account with your library card number and PIN.
2. Select the item(s) you would like to pick up from the lockers and choose "Randolph Hold Locker" as the pickup library from the drop down menu.
3. Wait to receive a confirmation email, text, or call that your item(s) is ready for pick up.
4. At the locker, tap the "pick up holds" button.
5. Scan your library card or enter your account number using the onscreen keyboard.
6. Select the locker(s) you would like to open and then tap the "check out" button.
7. Your assigned locker will automatically pop open! Collect your item(s), close the locker door, and tap the "done" button on the screen to get a checkout receipt.
The Holds Pick up Lockers are available for use based on the following terms and conditions:
Patrons are responsible for ensuring that no personal items are left unattended in the lockers.
Patrons are responsible for ensuring that the locker doors are firmly closed after pick up. Locker users are responsible for any damage that occurs due to a locker door being left open.
Patrons are responsible for ensuring that clothing, fingers, etc are clear of the locker doors before closing them and for ensuring that children do not play on or inside the lockers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What kinds of things can I pick up from the lockers?
A: You can pick up many types of library materials from the lockers, including books, movies, music, games, and more! Please note that, due to the extremes of outdoor temperatures, the TFL's laptops and mobile hotspots can only be picked up inside the library.
Q: Will the locker doors close automatically?
A: No, they will not. Please make sure to close the locker doors after you have collected your items. Locker users are responsible for any damage that occurs due to a locker door being left open.
Q: I have two items to pick up from the lockers but I only want one. What should I do with the second item?
A: The lockers automatically checkout everything stored inside your assigned locker to your account. If you no longer want an item, please place it in the outdoor book drop so we can make sure it is taken off your account. Any items you leave behind in the locker will remain on your account.
Q: I have other questions or I am having trouble requesting that my holds be sent to the lockers. What should I do?
A: Turner Free Library staff can answer your questions and help get your holds to the right place! Give us a call at 781-961-0932, ext. 2 during the library's open hours and we'd be happy to assist you!
The Outdoor Holds Locker service is made possible through federal funds provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services as administered by the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.